Nauseated during dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

was ... the back and forth current, or both. Has anyone else experienced this?

This! Yes! Waves and surge suck.

Fortunately, our final two certification dives are in a reservoir so I imagine I won't have this problem again. But it sucks if, every time I dive in the ocean, I get sick once I'm under.

You do have a future in ice and cave diving. No waves is assured!

ps. if you experience any waves in a cave then you will have much much bigger problems than cave diving!

This! Yes! Waves and surge suck.

You do have a future in ice and cave diving. No waves is assured!

ps. if you experience any waves in a cave then you will have much much bigger problems than cave diving!
I'll be a wise guy. You're safe from waves ice diving as long as not under an ice road and an 18 wheeler drives overhead.

I'll be a wise guy. You're safe from waves ice diving as long as not under an ice road and an 18 wheeler drives overhead.

I love that! I have eaten pizza under the ice but I have not been driven over. Keenly waiting for that!!!
Are you from Russia or Canada or Antarctica?

I love that! I have eaten pizza under the ice but I have not been driven over. Keenly waiting for that!!!
Are you from Russia or Canada or Antarctica?
I lived in northern Manitoba for 23 years and drove on the ice roads. The big trucks create a wave under the ice and must stop before exiting the lake/river to let it settle down or the ice will crack near the shore and trap the truck.

Back
Top Bottom