Naragansett Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to help.

If your ever looking for a dive Buddie I live at URI so don't hesitate to ask.

Glad to help.

If your ever looking for a dive Buddie I live at URI so don't hesitate to ask.

I've got 2 weeks to do a lot of diving. I'm returning to work on the 5-10. I work 3rd shift and drive an hour each way, it takes a lot out of me. I'm usually pretty beat by the time I get home in the AM. If you have any time between now and then I'd like to do some diving with you. What time do you expect to be done with the class on Sunday? Would you like to take a ride to Ft Adams and help us destroy a gill net?:D I live right down the street from you in Richmond. How about a night dive? I haven't applied for my lobster license yet but I could take pictures of them.:D I'll PM you my cell #.

I am meeting my class at 8 am so probably around 11ish if I can make it home to grab some more tanks before sunday I will gladly come dive with you. after this coming Wednesday I can go almost anytime just let me know.

I am meeting my class at 8 am so probably around 11ish if I can make it home to grab some more tanks before sunday I will gladly come dive with you. after this coming Wednesday I can go almost anytime just let me know.

Sounds good to me. The event starts at 11AM be great to meet you. If not then sometime this coming week. Nice avatar!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom