Naples Offshore Spearfishing Charter Need Spots Filled Wed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IncreaseMyT

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are going out with Bill D out of Naples on Wednesday and he is looking for 3 more people to fill the last 3 remaining spots. The trip is normally $200 and he is doing $175 to try and fill the last 3 spots.

We will be diving 80-100 ft of water and traveling 40-60 miles offshore. Diving experience is recommended. Nitrox 32-34% is also recommended for the trip. It is going to be really flat all week so we should be able to run fast.

You can bring 3-4 tanks and we will be meeting at Bayview boat ramp in Naples at 8:30 AM, the price does not include tanks.

This is a great opportunity to do a trip like this for this cheap. The boat is a 32 foot contender and you can see pics on Bill's FB or website:

Bill D'Antuono

HxYMgqv.png

If you have any questions shoot em over. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Man, I'd love to take you up on this but I'm still rehabbing my shoulder. Got a 3rd degree separation 2 years ago, and still cant pull the bands on my gun. Getting there though, maybe next time.

No worries man thanks for posting though! Hope your shoulder gets better and we can get out there another time, your not too far from us at all.

Wed should be really good, for the last couple of weeks the fish have had no pressure because a lot of the charters haven't been going out and its that time of the year when everyone goes on vacation, plus everyone went down for lobster season. So there should be some big African Pompano and Permit out there Wed for us.

We actually went out today to take some pictures, we only went off like 17 miles and there were big fish even that close in. Vis was not great though, but once you go 40 plus miles the vis should be much better.

Here is a pic of some nice permit from today, they were lucky we were just picture taking today mostly or they would have been dinner :)

Hy0c2MK.jpg

Here are some pics from today :acclaim:

I see bugs!
HyjtXLS.png

RIP Firetruck
HyjuDaM.png

Show me how its done Ethan o_O
HyjuZlO.png

HyjvlRq.png

This one has eggs so we put it back :cheers:
HyjvAh5.png

This one no eggs in the bucket you go :thumb:
HyjvXbe.png

Air check :yeahbaby:
Hyjwgja.png

Elbows deep :outtahere:
HyjwELc.png

Hyjxgzd.png

HyjxxeC.png

Your coming with us!
HyjxRlW.png

Another with eggs
HyjyeT1.png

Have a good day...... Maaaam
HyjyC4U.png

Sneaking up on him? LOL good luck!
HyjzjNi.png

Goteeeeeeeeeem
HyjzI5f.png

No eggs....... Dinner time
HyjA1ix.png

Its not an easy job..... but someones gotta do it
HyjAkPq.png

Sidearm slinger
HyjAQDN.png

Action shot, spear is on the move
HyjBaFL.png

Bullseye!
HyjBoNJ.png

Please stop bleeding I know the suits love this place
HyjBVUU.png

This thing is still alive on the boat trying to stab me and Bill
HyjCeY6.png

Another big one headed to the boat
HyjCyHo.png

This thing is heavier than I thought
HyjCNOa.png

Thaaaar she blows
HyjD24D.png

Yellow jack!! Yuuuuum
HyjDjkc.png

Last edited:
Fun day on the water!

Lobstering for 3 years still haven’t found one with eggs I’m waiting for the day though. I’ll probably stop lobstering and go into photo mode tbh lol

Yea it was a first time for me as well, at first I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me. SO he let it go and I am like "noooohhhh what r u doin" lol

Then he showed me the second one and I figured it out. Def a cool day, I learned a lot. For instance I took that AJ up to the boat, and after that they showed me how to send it up with your safety sausage. Cool trick, I wish I would have known, the place where we were at is a known hot spot for big bull sharks. Its gonna be nice to send the big bleeders up from now on with the safety sausage.

Last edited:
Always good to learn something new.

Regarding the aj going nuts on board don’t you take a knife to their brains? I don’t spearfish but friends that do usually will knife bigger kills

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom