Nanny nanny pooh pooh !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
Since I can't go to DEMA, Mrs Don popped for 4 days in Coz on Feb 2. The wife (you might remember me introducing her here) and I are gonna get to trek accross the bay to Akumal and dive Dos Ojos and Angelina. Will bring back pics and show to all. This is my 1st photo trip, so don't expect any Cathy Church stuff, too much honnymooning will be going on!

Don

Hi Don,

You and Warhammer are a couple of lucky dogs. Your wives popping for mid-winter vacations in those warm and tropical waters of the south. I will most certainly look forward to the photos and trip reports.

If you are really nice to me, I might even let you write an article about it for the regular travel section of the site.

hehe

Have Fun,

I'm not getting to go to Coz. ;-0 I only get to go to Florida. ;-0 I've been cussing and fighting for Coz for over a year and still haven't gone! I thought surely i'd get to go last year, she wanted Jamaica & Alaska instead. I thought again, surely I'll get to go this year, she now says Hawaii and the Bahamas instead. Women!!

I promise I'll be good and not bring any pics of the like that Warhammer showd us of his family reunion.

This is more than we needed to know.

Mad Dog

Don,
We're headed for Akumal in March, so any good info will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rick

Family reunion! That's a good one, Don. Personaly I think it was you in desquise. :)

Rick,
Will bring back lots of info & pics, hope that's all.

Don & his 37 friends

Hey Don,

I was doing a search because we are getting ready to head down to Coz soon and it will be my first trip down there. I was wondering if you ever got a chance to post those pics anywhere. I am kind of curious to know what other divers have seen down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom