Nanaimo Charter Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was a charter out on the wrecks in late Nov called the Viking 1. I don't know who's it is..., or anything about them but they were there.

I can't believe he doesn't have his boat anymore, I was so looking forward to doing my wreck dives with him this year but word is he is not sure what he is going to do. If anyone knows of any other good charters if you can let us know. It would be greatly appreciated.

I can't believe he doesn't have his boat anymore, I was so looking forward to doing my wreck dives with him this year but word is he is not sure what he is going to do. If anyone knows of any other good charters if you can let us know. It would be greatly appreciated.

I agree. You would think somebody would step up to fill the void. Ken seemed pretty busy.

There doesn't appear to be any information on their website about the boat they use. Does anybody know what it is, or have any photos?

Sundown has 2 24' long boats, 1 of which is capable of handling a small # of technical divers(and he teaches his trimix courses from it).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom