Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Fast and the Furious

"I once asked this literary agent what writing paid the best, and he said 'ransom notes".

Get Shorty

mauigal:
Star wars

Just forget you ever saw it. It's better that way.

Which two episodes was it said in?

"I don’t have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They’re upstairs in my socks."

kallardnyc:
"I don’t have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They’re upstairs in my socks."
Wow, talk about "Old School" :)
I wouldn't know this if my dad didn't make me watch Groucho Marx :eyebrow: ! "A Day at The Races"

The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake.

kallardnyc:
Get Shorty

Which two episodes was it said in?

Episode IV when Darth thought he was about to shoot down Luke in his X wing..
and ????

waterbearer:
The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake.

Little Mermaid

I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

mauigal:
Little Mermaid

I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.
LMAO..."Office Space"

"you've got too many queens there, lets take some of those away and give you 3 new cards" or something close to that anyway...

kent_1848:
"you've got too many queens there, lets take some of those away and give you 3 new cards" or something close to that anyway...

How about a hint since you are not sure of the exact quote ...???

Back
Top Bottom