Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Wind from the east... Mist coming in... Like something was brewing, about to begin... Can't put me finger on what lies in store... But I feel what's to happen, all happened before...!

Mary Poppins...I have a 7 year old...my movie choices have changed drastically lately.

How about:

Character 1: "Ask not what your resthome can do for you, but what can you do for your resthome"

Character 2: "Hey! You're stealing my best lines."

Bubba ho tep

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Spartacus

I can do anything, I'm the chief of police

rubberduck:
Spartacus

I can do anything, I'm the chief of police

My former supervisor said that!

Oh, it's from a movie, too? I'll keep thinking!

Aliens! Loved that flick too!

White women call this the silent treatment... and we let 'em think we don't like it.

Kill Bill vol. 2 ... I laughed my butt off on that one... my wife didn't seem to find the same humor in it that I did :)

I've always wanted to fight a desperate battle against incredible odds.

OK, I'm watching this now and couldn't resist...

"OK, that's one pecan pie and two coffees and don't worry for the Godfather it's always on the house"

kent_1848:
Kill Bill vol. 2 ... I laughed my butt off on that one... my wife didn't seem to find the same humor in it that I did :)

I've always wanted to fight a desperate battle against incredible odds.

Last Starfighter

??? on your other one....

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

"OK, that's one pecan pie and two coffees and don't worry for the Godfather it's always on the house"

Old School

"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

2001: A Space Odyssey

"I have you now!"

Back
Top Bottom