Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Team America: World police

I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music. I will not be intimidated. That's just the way it is

Remember the Titans
(good movie - side note - does anyone watch "My name is Earl"? His brother on the
show, Randy ((don't know his real name)) he lost like 300 lbs - pretty amazing!)

The problem with teenagers today is you don't know nothing. The problem with being a teenager is you think you know better than those who have been down that road you're traveling.

Hint: Morgan Freeman.....

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Vietnam

It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Tombstone - one of my favorites

... and, oh, there's just like the faintest soupçon of like asparagus and just a flutter of a, like a, nutty Edam cheese...

sideways, awesome movie

(btw, i can never taste crap like that in wine ... i'm like .. it's... ah... red wine... tastes like... ah ... grapes .... whatever :wink:)

"What's Washington like? Well its like Calcutta, surrounded by beggars. The only difference is the beggars in Washington wear 1500 dollar suits and they don't say please or thank you."

Traffic

You think she's got a thing for you, don't you? That's cute... but don't flatter yourself. That one... she's a waste of ink

I am much the same, someone buys a nice bottle for the table I can say " this is much nicer than Boones" ;-)

Traffic

We don't really move, we'd like to but...my mom is sort of attached to the house. Attached isn't really the right word, she's pretty much wedged in.

Cool WOrld (1992)

"Affleck, you the *bomb* in Phantoms yo!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom