Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEY!! Sidebar....was that shot in LONDON??? I thought it looked like part of Hungary, but the credits said London. SCAREY!!! I could not sleep last night, yikes. Borderline rated X too. :11:

okay...Siriana??? :confused: I refuse to be reduced to Googling.... (Chantal, Google won't let me post quotes, anyway)

catherine96821:
I refuse to be reduced to Googling.... (Chantal, Google won't let me post quotes, anyway)
That's odd. Try Yahoo, the same instructions I gave you.

Freds@Aquanauts:
Basic Instinct 2

(stone is still a hottie!)

"Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear. But when you steal $600 million, they will find you, unless they think you're already dead."

Freds :coffee:

die hard. classic

"I look like a Bangkok hooker on a Sunday morning, after the navy's left town."

Legend (no, Catherine, I didn't Google this one--good movie, Tom Cruise was so young and much less spoiled).

One: That's no way for a man to die.
Two: Ehhh, you're right, Ed. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go.

The Naked Gun

How would you feel if you'd been dead a day and a half and someone brought your more bad news?

The Breakfast Club.

Person 1 What did you use for openers this time, the old headache gag? Why, you poor man, perhaps if I rubbed your neck?
Person 2 True - every word, true. But it works.
Person 1 Can't say I blame you. A fellow as ugly as you are probably couldn't get to first base without a fire.

Hellfighters

Not bad in here, is it? No mail, no telephone. Solid wood paneling. Well-ventilated boat. Free food, too. "Rolling in clover" we are.

Das Boot?

Man: Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre!

Woman: I'm sorry, it's what?

Man: Inevit, inevitabre.

Woman: One more time.

Man: [shouts] Inevitebre! Jesus Christ, open your *********ng ears!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom