Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do I write women so well? Easy, I just think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability.

venturediver:
How do I write women so well? Easy, I just think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability.

As good as it gets

Post that one on the women's forum haha.

"If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your *** up there by now, wouldn't he?"

full. metal. jacket.

Chung Mee: Opium is my business. The bridge mean more traffic. More traffic mean more money. More money mean more power.

Lawrence Bourne III: Yeah, well, before I commit any of that to memory, would there be anything in this for me?

Chung Mee: Speed is important in business. Time is money.

Lawrence Bourne III: You said opium was money.

Chung Mee: Money is Money.

Lawrence Bourne III: Well then, what is time again?

That was Tom Hanks in Volunteers! :D

Jefe: We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

That would be the Three Amigos senor

Drill Sgt.-Son, why are you in the Army?
Recruit-Well, I figure I'd better join before I got drafted.
Drill Sgt.-Son, there ain't no draft no more.
Recruit-There was one?

Stripes!

That's the fact Jack! :D

Frank Waturi: "I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? Harry. Yeah, Harry. But can he do the job? I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you' Harry! Harry, Harry. Yeah, Harry, but can he do the job? I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you. Harry, I am not arguing that with you! Who said that? I didn't say that. If I said that, I would have been wrong. Maybe. Maybe. I'm not arguing that with you! Yeah, Harry, I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you! I am not arguing that with you! I am not arguing that with you! Who told you that? No! I told you that! Me! What? Maybe. Maybe, maybe. Maybe!"

Joe Versus the Volcano. That was a tough one.

Kid-My teacher says that beauty is only skin deep.

Parent- That's just something ugly people say.

DiverBry:
"Destroy all closets!"
Monster Inc??? Not sure on this one.
venturediver:
Kid-My teacher says that beauty is only skin deep.

Parent- That's just something ugly people say.
Way too easy: Liar Liar! (What a great line)

A.J.: Joe I need to ask your advice. Now I know you know a lot about love and women and all that sort of thi ng...
Joe: Oh yeah, my wife left me for another woman and my girlfriend forced me to leave at gunpoint. Does this qualify me?
A.J.: Oh yeah, definitely.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom