Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

live and let die

Not bad in here, is it? No mail, no telephone. Solid wood paneling. Well-ventilated boat. Free food, too. "Rolling in clover" we are.

hunt for red october

There is a way out of everything, man. Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the worm will turn.

Platoon

Today is December 7, 1941... I'm sure we are all aware of the significance of this date in this place in history. We are going to fight a battle that was lost before most of you were born. This time, with God's help, its going to be different... Good Luck.

dang it ... i know the movie (won't give details not to spoil) but can't remember the name

Final Countdown

"Drug dealers of the world, unite!"

Jcsgt:
Final Countdown

"Drug dealers of the world, unite!"

License to Kill

"Dyslexics of the world, untie!" j/k

how about... "You ever notice that all the prices end in nine? Damn, that's eerie."

Clerks

All you people are so scared of me. Most days I'd take that as a compliment. But it ain't me you gotta worry about now

Pitch black

No, I'm just the victim of a screwed-up nitrogen imbalance. Plus, I think I've contracted priapism.

Vision Quest

I have your car towed all the way to your house and all you've got for me is *lite* beer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom