Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAWS

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

Heat

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

mauigal:
Heat

Matrix

"He hates these cans!"

The Jerk

Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me.

The Jerk

You are my lucky star... Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky.

alien

Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me.

mad max 2

If you think that Mick Jagger will still be doing the whole rock star thing at age fifty, well, then, you are sorely, sorely mistaken

Almost Famous

"What are you, boy? Some kinda doomsday machine?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom