Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBry:
"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can."
Cowboy Bee-Bop

There's an Apache story about a man that woke up one morning and saw a hawk on the wind. Walked outside, and never returned. After he died, he met his wife in the spirit world. She asked him why. He said, "Well the hawk kept flying."

The Missing

"I get this way when I sense some sort of danger."

DiverBry:
"I get this way when I sense some sort of danger."

The Puma man...

Although I must admit, I think I remember that more from mst3k than seeing the movie itself heh.

"You're making my beer curdle."

Perhaps from the worst movie ever.

Robot Jox

I tried my hardest to keep y'all apart, you just kept gettin' back together... and I'm the queen of connivin'.

mauigal:
Robot Jox

I tried my hardest to keep y'all apart, you just kept gettin' back together... and I'm the queen of connivin'.

From Justin to Kelly

"I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired, and I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told what I am."

that's Monty Python... but which movie?

i'll say Meaning of Life?

And Now For Something Completely Different

This is no place for prayer. If you want to speak to OMM, you must go to a unichapel. You know that.

the Serpent and the Rainbow

fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom