Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBry:
:D Lean pickins at the video rental store in Oregon... ok your turn...
I guess so - whew never thought we'd get through that one.
Thanks for the hints!:loopy:

mauigal:
I guess so - whew never thought we'd get through that one.
Thanks for the hints!:loopy:

:lol: I was trying to find a movie that was so old and unknown that it couldn't possibly be in the google database! :lol:

DiverBry:
:lol: I was trying to find a movie that was so old and unknown that it couldn't possibly be in the google database! :lol:

And you more than succeeded in your .... errr quest?:confused:

DiverBry:
Stunning review:

"What, exactly, was writer/director Phillip Roth trying to accomplish? What story was he trying to tell? Whatever it was, he bungled it so badly that not only did he fail to accomplish his storytelling goal, I can't even discern what that goal was."
"Maximum Velocity" was another stunning work by Phillip Roth

mauigal:
Tootie, if you don't hit Mr. Braukoff in the face with flour and say "I hate you", the Banshee will haunt you forever!
Meet Me in St. Louis

Girl: ...so you've got children?
Boy: Not yet, but I was hoping you could help me with that.
Girl: So you want me to marry you then?
Boy: Well it's a bit sudden, but alright.

Braveheart

Well, I'm not used to supposin'. I'm just a workin' man. My boss does all the supposin' - but I'll try one. Supposin' you talk us all out of this and, uh, the kid really did knife his father?

12 Angry Men

"Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others."

Tommy Boy

Listen to daddy. I want you to take the gun, and I want you to put it in your mouth, and I want you to turn around and blow your brains out. Blow your brains out, BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!

kallardnyc:
Tommy Boy

Listen to daddy. I want you to take the gun, and I want you to put it in your mouth, and I want you to turn around and blow your brains out. Blow your brains out, BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!

The Last House on the Left

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can."

kallardnyc:
The Last House On The Left

There's an Apache story about a man that woke up one morning and saw a hawk on the wind. Walked outside, and never returned. After he died, he met his wife in the spirit world. She asked him why. He said, "Well the hawk kept flying."

Edit: Darn it. Late by 2 minutes!

Back
Top Bottom