naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Gentlemen,

please keep the USS Cole out of this discussion.

This guy is talking in circles and not making a bit of sense

since 9-11 happened we did a lot of stuff that we weren't suppose to do no it was crazy, that's why they now have home land security who do u think did security before them

was in the military i did not need a open water cert that what i have been saying... its military laws not civilian

I was stationed at Camp Foster, Marine Corps Bases Japan from July 1999 to October 2002 and to do recreational diving I HAD to have an open water cert. On the MWR TV stations they frequently had warnings that allowing an uncertified diver to use your equipment or air could be grounds for prosecution under the UCMJ. So I'm gonna have to call BS on that.

i was not in the marine cor each branch is different , and the marine corp has m.p. so do u know what they did...

so, you've got over 1,000 dives.

yet you just got your Open water Cert on 6/23/08. Which is bascially a year ago?

so you've logged over 1,000 dives in the past 381 days?

Wow; I'd better hurry up. He got certified less than 4 months before I did, and I've only got (starts counting; removes shoe and sock to use toes) 11 logged dives.

Granted, if someone lived in a prime diving location, 1000 dives in 381 days would not be that outrageous, as it comes to an average of (takes off other shoe and sock; takes off shirt to count on chest and belly hairs...) 2.6246719 dives per day.

Now, if I didn't have to work for a living, and retired to someplace where the water was warm and inviting year 'round, and of course had plenty of money for tank fills and boat rides, I could easily imagine logging two or three dives every day. It'd be even easier if I managed to wrangle myself a situation where I got paid to dive every day.

Alas, such jobs are very uncommon here in the middle of the Sonoran Desert...

i also did town protrols that also was not my job pluse there are 2 different types of m.p. did u know that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom