naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

over 1,000 i stoped keeping track after 750 in my log book

i didn't say world renowned i said i was know around the world for diving ,i been to different country's and help teach and give guides in diving

I'm known all around the world too.
The instructor that I worked under taught people from all over the globe and since I was his DM they knew me. So they go back to their countries and since they know me there I'm known all over the world. :dork2::rofl3:

Exploding tank

(demo footage; no one was injured in the making of that video)

Is anyone else concerned with the possibility that in the army and now in the reserves, this person is trusted with live ammunition? Irrespective of his diving, writing or credibility on the internets, that horrifies me. :troll:

so, you've got over 1,000 dives.

yet you just got your Open water Cert on 6/23/08. Which is bascially a year ago?

so you've logged over 1,000 dives in the past 381 days?

He's known around the world for it, his diving exploits are so legendary the Indians sing folk songs about them.

If you don't believe it, just ask him.

so, you've got over 1,000 dives.

yet you just got your Open water Cert on 6/23/08. Which is bascially a year ago?

so you've logged over 1,000 dives in the past 381 days?

was in the military i did not need a open water cert that what i have been saying... its military laws not civilian

Back
Top Bottom