naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is part of what i did in thw ary i copyed it from the army web site so u can better understand.. Not all Army operations take place on land. Sometimes, repair, construction and patrolling take place beneath the surface. An Engineer Diver in the Army performs such tasks as reconnaissance, demolition, and salvage, all while being underwater.

As an Army Diver, you'll specialize either as a scuba diver, who works just below the surface of the water, or as a deep sea diver, who usually works for long periods of time in depths up to 190 feet. Some of your duties as a Diver may include:

Inspect and clean watercraft propellers and hulls
Patch damaged watercraft hulls using underwater welding equipment
Salvage sunken equipment
Patrol the waters below watercraft at anchor
Assist with underwater construction of piers and harbor facilities
Survey rivers, beaches, and harbors for underwater obstacles
Use explosives to clear underwater obstacles

I appreciate you copying and pasting, I can at least understand the copied portion . . .

so you were an Army diver.

Was your MOS diving or was it an ASI as an engineer?

what unit are you in now?

i was a M.P butt when 9-11 happened we got stuck doing port security witch is now home land security

OK, so how does diving fit into being an MP? did you go to school to be a diver?

after 9-11 I was doing force protection around bases less then a mile from the pentagon. does that make me an MP, even though I am artillery?

The myth about diving and braincells is comfirmed.:D

How about that exploding tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom