naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

u guys love busting balls if it's not one thing it's another

No, I think the main thing is about integrity.
Once you begin to lose it it's tough getting it back.

ok i get your point i know iam not good a spelling where not all perfect

Abd let's not forget grammar - or punction, either :shakehead:

Seriously - and I'm not trying to be mean - did you finish high school - are you not at least a little embarrassed to be posting with such terrible spelling, grammar, and punction errors - tell me, please

Then promise to try to do better - you don't want everyone to think you're stupid, right?

what credentials i have my dive masters and i posted it ask some one who can log in to the pro area at padi.com and check pro check and type my cert number in 253848 it's not my fault that only Professional can loge in

what credentials i have my dive masters and i posted it ask some one who can log in to the pro area at padi.com and check pro check and type my cert number in 253848 it's not my fault that only Professional can loge in

:huh:ARE YOU DRUNK?!?!?!?!

Abd let's not forget grammar - or punction, either :shakehead:

Seriously - and I'm not trying to be mean - did you finish high school - are you not at least a little embarrassed to be posting with such terrible spelling, grammar, and punction errors - tell me, please

Then promise to try to do better - you don't want everyone to think you're stupid, right?

Might want to clean up the spelling, grammar and punctuation in that post.:D

Interestingly, many divers are now trying naked diving and finding they love it. The following are some sites that accept nude diving should you decide to try it for yourself:

St. Martin - Orient Beach French

Mexico

§ Cozumel - San Francisco Beach

§ Yucatan, Mayan Corridor - Playa Del Carman

§ St. Barts

Honduras

§ Half Moon Bay

§ West End Bay

Antigua

§ Hawksbill

Bahamas

§ Nassau (Breezes)

§ Cat Island (Cutlass Bay)

Bonaire

§ Sorobon Beach Resort

Dominican Republic

§ Hispaniola (Eden Bay Resort)

Florida

§ Key Largo (Jules Undersea Lodge)

Jamaica

§ Runaway Beach (Breezes)

§ Braco (Grand Lido)

§ Negril (Grand Lido)

Why is not Tobermory listed :shocked2:

well i have a successful biz and i most be doing some thing wright and iam going to Puerto Rico to teach and guide for 2 mounts , aim known world wide so bust my balls all u want i don't care i proved my point and my cert's so iam done trying to make things wright .

well i have a successful biz and i most be doing some thing wright and iam going to Puerto Rico to teach and guide for 2 mounts , aim known world wide so bust my balls all u want i don't care i proved my point and my cert's so iam done trying to make things wright .

known world wide for what?

Back
Top Bottom