naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

come on daddy, please do we have to move AGAIN!!!

Yep but I'll leave it for all to see.
So moving to NDR.
[-]Even op[/-]Everybody can find that.

Okay, I get your point. I know I am not good at spelling. We're not all perfect.

Come on, Letterboy. If you're going to play Editor, do it all the way.

:dork2:

A few years ago, my daughter and I took an advanced fiction writing class at the local college. This class was geared towards students with established writing skills, and a firm grasp on the mechanics of writing. We were both amazed by the number of students in this class that failed to incorporate the basic rules of punctuation and structure. If this was the advanced class, we would have hated to see the work of the remedial classes.

Most colleges today have to teach students the fundamentals that should have been learned before entering High School (let alone graduating High School). I believe much of this is rooted in bureaucratic metrics, compelling schools to promote students who should be held back, because they don't want to look bad on the metrics. It's no longer about the quality of graduates a school produces; it's about the percentage of students who graduate.

Sadly, some of our higher institutions are moving that way as well. I've worked with too many University of Phoenix graduates that obviously let the rest of their team do all the work, because they don't know squat about the subject they have a degree in. They get the job because they have a degree, and I get to follow along behind them and fix their mistakes.

We're heading towards the Idiocracy...

Last edited:
Yep but I'll leave it for all to see.
So moving to NDR.
[-]Even op[/-]Everybody can find that.
NEW KEYBOARD PLEASE . . .
Come on, Letterboy. If you're going to play Editor, do it all the way.

:dork2:
~~SNIP~~

We're heading towards the Idiocracy...

I never said I was great at ANY kind of spelling or grammar . . . But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night . . .

Here you are.

http://www.techdigest.tv/new_standard_keyboards.jpg

Sorry for the old one.:D
iz dat four me oar somewon else?

so what do i still have to prove my self

Post a picture of yourself holding up your divemaster card while wearing a clown suit, that would be good enough for me.

Might help if you stopped posting dumb ass threads too.

OMFG . . . .:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom