NAIA 3 terminal now open and running?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, the level of incompetency is dead accurate. apathetic is the right word. Shame that it really starts a vacation off sour. Bumped into Jag, which was funny.

Stand by for pics later today. Pearl farm is nice so far - wifi is strong so I can keep connected by the pool. :14:

In the US the terminal fee's are buried in the taxes....
Exactly.

Like I said, ALL airports have terminal fees.

Ever wonder why the 1 peso ticket to Cebu actually cists you 800 pesos?

Chip - your lens is vignetting.
Z...

Wow, the level of incompetency is dead accurate. apathetic is the right word. Shame that it really starts a vacation off sour. Bumped into Jag, which was funny.

Stand by for pics later today. Pearl farm is nice so far - wifi is strong so I can keep connected by the pool. :14:
nice seeing you there chip! big thanks for letting me sneak in w/ your group

actually the crowd getting IN to the checkin area is a royal bitch... i mean do they HAVE to check your ticket-versus-ID right there? can't the checkin girl have you present ID? jeez

i had a pretty fast checkin - maybe because i was 2.5 hours early for my flight (i'm usually 2 hours early)... idiot girl got my seat wrong though... i asked for 11F and she gave me 10F... i didn't notice till i boarded! bitch...

Jag

I have flown out of Terminal 3 twice and into it once so far. First time was on 2 Aug and it was really not ready for prime time, but the last two times it went very smoothly. I just recommend those leaving from T3 eat before you get to the airport as the choice of refreshments is still extremely limited. I am used to terminal fees and all of the other annoyances of traveling by air in the RP, I see progress being made and am glad of it!!!

last thing is CEBU PACIFIC is soooo affordable that I can live with a lack of the customer service (to a point).

I just wish Cebu Pacific would stop the silly inflight games, especially when you're on a midnight flight and people would rather sleep!

I just wish Cebu Pacific would stop the silly inflight games, especially when you're on a midnight flight and people would rather sleep!
hey... i noticed they change prizes about every 2-3 months...

i make it a point to win once per prize type...

won twice for the lanyard...

twice for the waterproof pouch...

can't remember the others hahahaha

but those meals and drinks: 100 pesos for a stupid tuna sandwich!?!?! inflight robbery!

Jag

yup.but actually cheaper than the prices at the terminal.

Back
Top Bottom