NAIA 3 terminal now open and running?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cebu pacific is celebrating its transfer to naia 3 with another seat sale for both domestic and int'l flights. fly time is sept 1 to dec 17. anyone planning trip to cabilao or malapascua? am booked for dauin halloween weekend. paging coya caloy.

cebu pacific is celebrating its transfer to naia 3 with another seat sale for both domestic and int'l flights. fly time is sept 1 to dec 17. anyone planning trip to cabilao or malapascua? am booked for dauin halloween weekend. paging coya caloy.
looking now:).

actually I might as Cebu Pac tends to have the cheapest fares from HK! :rofl3:

mla to hk

cebu pacific: US$163
pal: US$240

are international cebu pacific flights actually safe?

never been to hong kong but the funding gods have approved our trip on november :yeahbaby: van and i would like to extend a day after the conference for some sight seeing. any suggestions for sights to see? hotel to stay for a night?

are international cebu pacific flights actually safe?

never been to hong kong but the funding gods have approved our trip on november :yeahbaby: van and i would like to extend a day after the conference for some sight seeing. any suggestions for sights to see? hotel to stay for a night?

its safe. Larry and Mike are still alive, right?

and a sports car....iris and van can take it for a spin:D
Fun! they get to drive on the left side of the road. Plus Iris just got her student permit this week so it'll be perfect to use someone else's car to practice!... :)

and tell them to borrow his D3 while they're there :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom