NAIA 3 terminal now open and running?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure there is a "Terminal fee", like ALL airports, but they, like "most" sensible airports now include it in your ticket, so you don't have to scrounge for $30 AFTER you blew all you cash on your holiday...

Z..

We don't have terminal charges in the US but we will charge you for every bag you have, soda, cookie, aisle seat, window seat, center seat, fuel and bathroom trip you make.:D

We don't have terminal charges in the US but we will charge you for every bag you have, soda, cookie, aisle seat, window seat, center seat, fuel and bathroom trip you make.:D
you forgot the food fee embedded in the $50 hotdogs you can only get at the terminal...

Jag

US.....over-rated

Try to avoid NAIA T3 and the airline using it for now. The flight delays and cancellations are unbelievable. Of course problems will occur on the first few days of the operations. But this airline and its staff are so apathetic and almost rude to their passengers. Eventually the beautiful new terminal and the lone tenant airline should have their operations running smooth, but i doubt it if the service of the airline will..

In the US the terminal fee's are buried in the taxes. If anything they can be higher than in the rest of the world especially if you include "security" fees. I cam through the old terminal on my last trip, is the new terminal in the same location, or is it somewhere else such that if you arrive on Thai in terminal 1 and xfer to terminal 3 a juicy cab fare will be collected by driver? Or is there an easy way to get from one to the other?

aqueous, thanks for the heads up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom