NAIA 3 terminal now open and running?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mla to hk

cebu pacific: US$163
pal: US$240

are international cebu pacific flights actually safe?

never been to hong kong but the funding gods have approved our trip on november :yeahbaby: van and i would like to extend a day after the conference for some sight seeing. any suggestions for sights to see? hotel to stay for a night?
larry, tim and pak will promise to show you guys a real good time :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Jag

man, i almost forgot how fun you people are....

I'm sure there is a "Terminal fee", like ALL airports, but they, like "most" sensible airports now include it in your ticket, so you don't have to scrounge for $30 AFTER you blew all you cash on your holiday...

Z..

I'm sure there is a "Terminal fee", like ALL airports, but they, like "most" sensible airports now include it in your ticket, so you don't have to scrounge for $30 AFTER you blew all you cash on your holiday...

Z..
don't you just love flying in the philippines? hahahahaha

yeah, i hate terminal fees as well... anyone know how much the new terminal charges?

Jag

don't you just love flying in the philippines? hahahahaha

yeah, i hate terminal fees as well... anyone know how much the new terminal charges?

Jag
i looked it up and they're charging P750 in naia 3.

the reason i asked is so i can charge the terminal fee to the funding gods if ever there is one in hong kong... :D

750 for both local and int'l of just int'l?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom