N Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftwdiver14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Geez it has been cold! It is way too cold for a cold weather weenie like me to get in the water :shakehead:.
I was thinking maybe it is about time that us N Texas Swampers get together once again for dinner and drinks. Last Feb. we ended up at Joe Crab Shack in Arlington. Is there any interest of another get together. We can do the same place and pick a good time for all one evening next month.

Geez it has been cold! It is way too cold for a cold weather weenie like me to get in the water :shakehead:.

Hey Matt, just for the record you are not alone, what can I say I'm a wuss when it comes to cold to :idk:

Paul

Take two doses of suck-it-the-hell-up and call your dive buddy in the morning

Texas Dive Show is Feb 13 in Frisco. Would we want to do something in conjunction with that? Maybe give folks time to go to the show, then meet for dinner afterwards and discuss what we saw? Just an idea.

Texas Dive Show is Feb 13 in Frisco. Would we want to do something in conjunction with that? Maybe give folks time to go to the show, then meet for dinner afterwards and discuss what we saw? Just an idea.

Not to high jack this thread but do you have a link to the Texas Dive Show?

Yup, what Alan said (above).

I think a social event sounds awesome. I would love to put some more faces and screen names together ...

I think a social event sounds awesome. I would love to put some more faces and screen names together ...

There have been a few new members since we got together last year.
Gubas suggestion of Feb 13th sounds good.

i like the idea of the 13th of Feb!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom