mystery turret bolt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

halocline

Contributor
Reaction score
On the left is one of the SS MK5 turret bolts that Zung had made. This looks very similar to the MK5 bolts in my MK5s. On the right is a supposed MK5 brass turret bolt that I bought from a lot of parts that Zung purchased from a European SP dealer. (I think) Anyhow, I hadn't even bothered to look at the brass bolt until this morning when I was organizing some parts. Obviously it's not a MK5 bolt that would work in any of my MK5s. The question is, what is it?

Attachments

• turret.jpg
    turret.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 128
It doesn't look it would fit anything Scubapro! Can any other buyers of this lot confirm?

I don't remember if I looked at every single bolt, but the ones I checked look like the one on the left, except they're shinier because they're chrome plated.

It looks to me like Matt is going to need another regulator.:D

OK....1 for Matt, 2 for me. I just rummaged through my spare parts and I came across one like Matt's and another odd ball. I think I bought the round headed one from a Tusa dealer thinking it would work in a MK 10, but it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom