MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
I just requested an add-on from Jimmy Buffett....we'll see if I get a response -- LOL! :laughing:

Most band/singers will add you in a heartbeat.... Its just more publicity for them.. but watch out for all of their advertisements in your comments & bulletins..
The only singer I have on mine is Rob Zombie-- and fortunately "he" only posts an occasional bulletin about his clothing line :)

MissyP:
Most band/singers will add you in a heartbeat.... Its just more publicity for them.. but watch out for all of their advertisements in your comments & bulletins..
The only singer I have on mine is Rob Zombie-- and fortunately "he" only posts an occasional bulletin about his clothing line :)

Does that make you Living Dead Girl, then? :D

i didn't think I could post a specific person's profile "name" here so I x'd it out.... but this guy has tried to add me several times.. He im'd me on Yahoo about a year ago and we talked (before I checked his profile)... But when I did, there were some freaky pics... and turned out, he was into some WEIRD fetish stuff involving diving (along with the gasmask stuff).. so be careful who you add on myspace, etc....

Bxxx Sxxxx Dxxx's Interests
Groups: Gasmask Fetish, Scuba Divers

View All Bxxxx Sxxxx Dxxx's Groups

Bxxx Sxxxx Dxxxxx's Details

mynamehere:
ok i got some friend requests, but no messages.

you guys should really introduce yourselves.

Isn't that why spew a ton of diarrhea about ourselves onto our pages? :)

(I know what you mean though, I get fed up with the dozen or so requests a week without any note. I tend to just leave them in my queue unless they're divers; and even then I find myself perusing my friends list every month or so deleting people that I don't have any idea who they are)

I have one as well I started mine mostly to keep in touch with the friends I made last summer in Alabama when I got certified and then found that other people I knew had pages as well.
My Space is a great time waster right up there with you tub and Google earth. I have a dream map of diving and travel locations in Google earth that is getting out of hand LOL.

http://www.myspace.com/pete_and_repete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom