MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And everyone please be sure to read the bulletin that I forwarded on the "11 rules for MySpace" it is the "We'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork" for MySpace.

Wow, my tracker has had twice as many hits as on any other day ever, I think. I don't think much of the Myspace counter, but the tracker at www.mixmap.com seems to work well at catching hit, IPs, city & state of viewer, date & time. A lot of trackers will do this, of course - but this one can be completely invisible on your profile - really a cute toy. Does not work if the viewer uses Aol to get to myspace, but that's' rare. I have one friend in San Antonio who comments almost every night, and I kept missing her; finally determined that she is using a IP scrambler. Anyway, kinda fun.

Lots of nice Adds, too. I'm kinda shy about asking for an add, but several added me - TY! Except, you may notice that some of my bulletins are a little less office friendly than I post here on SB. :wink:

diverdan007:
Hey Don, if you know where to look, spotting the tracker in your profile isn't too hard :D

Its on the very top of your about me, to the left of your marine corps emblem.
Oh hell, thot I had it hidden. If you know to read source code, I actually have two. :D

edit: I looked, don't see anything by the Marine emblem?

You must be reading the code...

DandyDon:
Nice page! :wink:

I toned it down after I got an email saying that my page was scary :rofl3:

I'm harmless... ......really, I am......... :giggle:

(I think *grin* )

Scary? Hmm. Ok. You got that email from myspace, or a dud...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom