MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love all the new divers on my page!! Great pictures gang! :D

I got hot with Myspace Security, as 13 of the last 16 Spam Requests I'd reported in the last week were still active. Sent them a strong follow-up mail with a list of the Profile Urls, complaining that if they didn't take action - I wasn't reporting anymore Cam/Ad/Phishing sites. They usually take action in an hour or so. They got them all on the follow up email. :D

The Nigerian 419 Scammers are more difficult to delete. I try to help friends avoid wasting time on them. See my blog...

Oh yeah, if you have Mcafee anti-virus, you will get a faulty alert when you go to my prpfile. That is a Mcafee mistake reacting to some codes on my profile, but they're not going to fix it, and I'm not going to remove the code. It's just there.
Sorry Don I can not add you to the MySpace. My Virus software detected a Trojan on your MySpace page. Sorry!
If you believe in Mcafee, fine - then you can belive it's protecting your from the boogie man. :silly: It's not much protection. I've known a number of Aol member who used it, until it failed them.

You can get a better anti-virus for free at www.Avast.com

frankc420:
Need your last name or email address to add you..
He must not want Adds - just views. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom