Myan Princess Hotel, San Pedro, Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chivas

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a report on the Myan Princess Hotel in Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are thinking of staying a couple of weeks in one of their studio apartments. Thanks for the feed back.

I have not stayed there, but I did visit the site in May, while I was in Belize on a dive trip. The facilities are very nice, clean and well maintained. They are located right across from Amigos del Mar dive shop which is probably the best dive operator in the area. If I were to return to Ambergris Caye again, I would probably stay there.

I also talked with the Manager, Sheila Nale, while at Seaspace 2004 in Houston. She was very informative and helpful. I would suggest looking at their web site www.mayanprincesshotel.com or sending her an e-mail at mayanprin@btl.net. Keep in mind that the prices for EVERYTHING are rather high in Belize and especially Ambergris Caye.

I hope this helps you. Have a great trip. :wink:

Mayan Princess is a very nice condo hotel which offers condo style suites in an open plan with living room kitchen and bedroom seperated by false walls it is located right in the middle of town which can be considered an excellent location or a negative depending on what you are looking for as far as how close to the action you want to be.

Dive shops are located up and down the beach with Amigos being the closest one and the one Mayan Princess uses for there dive packages as people have indicated Amigos is an excellent dive operation that gets consistently high marks form past guests.

manager is Sheila nale and you will not find a better more helpful person to take care of your needs while staying there, depending on what tiome of year you will be there you may be able to get a discount for staying 14 nights.

have a great trip and Dive Safe

regards

Gaz Cooper

Thanks for the great feed back. This is one of the very best forums I have ever read. Mountains of information. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom