My trip in the Cozumel Chamber (very long)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuck86:
Just thought I would jump in here and say a quick word about how things are goin. First of all the symptoms are gone. I feel like I am back to 100% but I will not push it. ...
On the bills DAN came through in flying colors. They paid for eveything ...

Great news. Glad to hear it. Thanks for all the info.

Glad to hear you have fully recovered. I know a few posters have mentioned PFO-Patent Formain Ovale or hole in the heart as a possible factor. It would be a very wise move to be tested for this. If you are not familar with this here is a link for some basic info. http://www.divernet.com/news/stories/pfo260204.shtml

I have booked a trip to Cozumel November 7 - 14, 2005 and I will be diving of course with Christie.

I will go see the doctor down there and get my clearence to dive and then it will be slow and easy with Nitrox on air tables for at least a year. But I will be diving again.

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts and again Thanks to Christi for all her help.

Chuck, that's GREAT news!! So glad you're doing better and able to dive again in 2005. Be safe, drink lots of water and have a great time...and give us a happy trip report when you get back!

chuck86:
I have booked a trip to Cozumel November 7 - 14, 2005 and I will be diving of course with Christie.

I will go see the doctor down there and get my clearence to dive and then it will be slow and easy with Nitrox on air tables for at least a year. But I will be diving again.

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts and again Thanks to Christi for all her help.

I have been diving Nitrox on air since my hit. There's really no reason to ever go back to air on air tables. Good luck and bon voyage!

Tim Ingersoll:
I have been diving Nitrox on air since my hit. There's really no reason to ever go back to air on air tables. Good luck and bon voyage!

Made two or three dives with Nitorx and liked it so no need to do anything else.

Back
Top Bottom