My strobe just arrived :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kapula:
So was it left knob to 9 o´clock (s-ttl) and right knob 9 o´clock and lock down the magnet knob..? Time for test shots again. Any general pointers Alcina?

Ooh kapula, I hope you haven't turned the left knob to 9 o'clock, because that probably means you've broken it. It should be at 10:30 for S-TTL.

froop:
Ooh kapula, I hope you haven't turned the left knob to 9 o'clock, because that probably means you've broken it. It should be at 10:30 for S-TTL.

You actually scared me there for a second :) Yup it's 10:30ish in s-ttl. Still I get crappy results. Best so far has been shooting in auto mode but that isn't quite ttl now is it... e-mailed h/w guys again. They'll propably tell me what I'm doing wrong in a minute or two...

Slowly I'm getting some hang of this strobe. My wrist don't stand any more testing (need to hold my housing in right hand and strobe in left - that housing sure weights a bit). Somehow I'm not satisfyed with aperture mode pictures. It seems that ttl metering works only every now and then and other times I get veerry long exposure times. In manual mode I can work my way around these problems and get quite ok exposure but this could be due to close range and strobe power aswell (pictures are a bit white for my taste).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom