My strobe just arrived :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kapula

Contributor
Reaction score
Me such a happy puppy :D :D
It came along with all ultralight arms and clamps + h/w converter inside a sync cord. Only downside is that there doesn't seem to be an adapter for attaching z-240 to ultralight arm :( That's a bit of a bugger. Only 3 clamps and 2 arms. Oh well I'm not getting wet before christmas anyway so I have time. Now I just need to hold that strobe thingie in my hand.

I kinda knew z-240 is small but I didn't realize it's so tiny!!

The Z-240 uses a ball adaptor with a single screw mount on an angled plate. You'll need it for sure, but it sounds like you've got time. Congrats on the new toy. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and provide us with some more pretty pictures.

If any of those errors were made on your nudis in Ningaloo, I'd like to repeat them, please!

Yes, you can probably expect to make a few errors. It's a great little strobe, and very versatile, but I found that they probably need to include another manual on how to make sense of the operating manual.

That's the one I have as well. I think possibly either will work.

froop:
........but I found that they probably need to include another manual on how to make sense of the operating manual.

That's the best Reason to buY the strobe from A reputable authorized InoN dealer.............

hmmmmm.......
:wink:
b

Umm... yes... I did purchase the strobe from a reputable authorised Inon dealer. The manual is certainly thourough, just very badly written.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom