My Sierra arrived!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today, after many hours of waiting for the FedEx guy, my Sierra arrived. I got the battery charged, and immediately drove top-speed to the Wallin's pool for some test time....

Holy hell - this thing is crazy fun! It was definitely the right choice for me. Dealing with it on land in full gear is very doable, and the weight/size are just right for the way I want to dive. I still need to make some more trim adjustments over a few dives and get the tow rope set just right, but this thing is ridiculously fun.

So - who's up for a simple'ish test dive at Breakwater this weekend? I'm thinking about taking it out to the Metridiums, or potentially the barge (although that's a bit further out than I might want to risk on a first ocean dive)...

Congrats man! Metridiums on a good vis day was a great scoot. You don't realize how big it is until you start doing circles around it :D

Awww man you shoulda bought a Cuda! :bonk:

Wish I could dive this weekend.

Are you looking to tow your buddy to the metridiums, or someone to scoot with you?
I'm on the Sanctuary Saturday so I can't offer my buddy services this time. Have fun though :) and congrats on your new toy!

Are you looking to tow your buddy to the metridiums, or someone to scoot with you?

Ideally, I'd rather have someone to scoot with on the first day out. Trust me - you want me more in control of this thing before you attach yourself. :D

That's awesome! I'm just a little bit jealous :)! Have fun!!

They're giving them away at the State Underwater Resources Board for scientific surveys :)

Humm, where do I sign up :D!

Congrats! The Sierra's a great choice. Pretty soon MoCal is going to be one big, buzzing underwater horde of scooters.

Congrats! The Sierra's a great choice. Pretty soon MoCal is going to be one big, buzzing underwater horde of scooters.

pssst It's been for a while... :wink:... we've had the biggest/most active hoarde of scooters around.... Seattle is gaining fast though(they do have the factory)

Back
Top Bottom