My Scuba Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

craig chamberlain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi

I would like some thourghts on the gear that i have. Any people who have the same stuff and have comments they would like to share are welcome to. Also any critisims and ideas are welcome. Please let me know what you think.

I Have:

Oceanic EOS FDX first and seccond stage.
Oceanic EOS Regulator discounts on sale Oceanic

Oceanic alpha 8 octo
Oceanic Alpha 8 Octopus | Regulators,Octopus | Simply Scuba UK

suunto gekko computer
Suunto Gekko Dive Computer - From £172.60 - Mike's Dive Store, Chiswick, London

Mares Dragon Bcd
Mares Dragon MRS Plus BCDs - www.watersportswarehouse.co.uk

Thats all the important stuff anyway. I have put the website underneath for you to check out the equitment.

Thanks
Caig Thomas Chamberlain

Why do you care what we think about your gear? I could care less what you think about my BC, Regs, Choice in tanks, or the fact that I dive a pony.

The only one in diving you have to worry about criticism, or approval is your self and your choices.

Hey Craig, I dive with a Suunto Gekko and I am very pleased with how it works. P.S. Don't pay attention to negative posts. We learn by asking and discussing.

I love my Gekko. I have used suunto gages for the last 25 years. great customers service and reliability. It is a very conservative computer/

I have an Oceanic Alpha 8 reg...used it on all my dives. Works fine, although I don't have much basis for comparison. I like it well enough to have the octo version for my cold water reg setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom