My New Semi-Wet Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately it really only ends up being a warranty issue if there is a regular leak at seams or at a hole in the suit at some point when you got it, or maybe a zipper problem. But if you find that its an issue with the seals being trimmed badly, or just channels created by your neck or wrists then it really will be a fit issue not a warranty one.

When I worked in a machine shop, you quickly learned two things:

1) The last cut will ruin the piece

2) If you don't have time to do it right now, it will take far, far longer to make it right.

Cheekymonkey:
Unfortunately it really only ends up being a warranty issue if there is a regular leak at seams or at a hole in the suit at some point when you got it, or maybe a zipper problem. But if you find that its an issue with the seals being trimmed badly, or just channels created by your neck or wrists then it really will be a fit issue not a warranty one.

Correct. However the leak is at the left ankle. There is no flow of water going down to the left ankle - its just there. Therefore, its not a wrist/neckseal and fit problem. There must be a leak or small hole near the left ankle. I spoke to the DS today and it sounds like Bare is going to take good care.
S.

Cheekymonkey:
I dont understand what supply and demand have to do with testing the ankle seals.

If they don't test the ankle seals, bad ones will out...
...the demand will go down...
...and they'll be able to maintain sufficient supply!

See, it really does make sense! :rofl3:

See you at Forty Fathoms Grotto!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom