My new DSS BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

I'm sensing a disturbance in the Force ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices cried out in terror "NO! Not the BP&W vs BC debate again!"

I'm not trying to stir the pot by reigniting this debate again. I'm simply expressing my mildly orgasmic pleasure from diving in my newest bit of gear. I'm stating my opinions and will agree that you should use what you like. You can either agree with my opinion or not. I really don't care if you can live with being wrong (lol joke):wink:

I'm not trying to stir the pot by reigniting this debate again. I'm simply expressing my mildly orgasmic pleasure from diving in my newest bit of gear. I'm stating my opinions and will agree that you should use what you like. You can either agree with my opinion or not. I really don't care if you can live with being wrong (lol joke):wink:
Actually I know exactly how you feel ... there are three DSS rigs hanging in my garage, even as I type this. One of them will be hanging on my back in about two hours. They have given me a great deal of pleasure over the past few years ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Actually I know exactly how you feel ... there are three DSS rigs hanging in my garage, even as I type this. One of them will be hanging on my back in about two hours. They have given me a great deal of pleasure over the past few years ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

hoarder....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom