My new Drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude....THANK YOU for going with the NEON YELLOW! I am soooo sick and tired of Black on Black with Black trim and Black pipping with Dark Charcoal accessories....! Darned nice suit!

Oh~~ I see. DUI is also selling 500g one as I recall. It is basically two layers or 300g and 200g.
So, my guess starts from that point.

I prefer a fleece to thinsulate because a thinsulate is heavy and bulky to me.

You're probably right. I was going to get the thick Weezels to wear under it, but my instructor was having issues with the importation of them, so we went with the Pinnacles. I just wanted something WARM!

Dude....THANK YOU for going with the NEON YELLOW! I am soooo sick and tired of Black on Black with Black trim and Black pipping with Dark Charcoal accessories....! Darned nice suit!
What can I say? I like to make a statement.:D It beats pink any day:rofl3:. I just didn't feel like going around looking like Darth Vader all the time. Actually my instructor said he really liked it & was considering getting one like that at some time, but then reconsidered, as he likes to hide in the crevasses when teaching cave classes to create "issues" for his cave diver students.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom