my Malta recommendation...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we are talking about the shore diving ones around Malta.

HMS Maori (St Elmo,Valletta) 14m
SS Marget (Kalkara Creek, Valletta) 21m - never done this one myself, never been able to get access.
Tug Boat 10 (Zonqor Point, Marsascala) 21m
St Michael (Zonqor Point, Marsascala) 21m
Um el Faroud (Weid iz Zurrieq) 35m (deck 31m)
Tugboat Rozi (Cirkewwa) 35m (deck 30m)
P29 Patrol Boat (Cirkewwa) 38m (deck 32m)
X127 Water Lighter (Manoel Island) starts at 8m down to 23m, another I haven't done.

Then there are boat dives, all the way down to 80m+ if you wish,

I still fancy doing the Bristol Beaufighter and Bristol Blenheim. But I haven't had the opportunity, and have done very little boat diving in Malta because we are normally there out of season.
I really fancy some of the deep mixed gas dives, but will have to do that on a technical trip rather than one with the girlfriend.

I do recommend getting the Peter Lemon book, because it is a very good guide, the local dive centres use it for their dive briefings.

i did the Blenheim to do my deep speciality, i had originally asked about the Beafighter but i was told it was not as good now with the deterioration of it, but as and when i go back ill try and dive it! (in the video on my original post

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom