My Goodness!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vote first before we go a hunting !!!!

Babydamulag:
The translation for the hangul text: The romanized version reads "Mayrong Hong Mayrong". The words represent what a Korean child would say when they stick their tongue out at a friend to say "I was here first" or "Nah nah nah". This is a cultural expression to friends. --------- Now, find the joker and kill them!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

paolov:
vote first before we go a hunting !!!!

I've always carried a blunt dive knife ......... looks like it's time to take out the kris and go "a-hunting".:11:

"It's not you that I hate.....but what I have become because of you. " -Chief Miles O'Brien addressing a Cardassian

Halthron:
I thought most instruction done in the UK was through local clubs. Correct me if I'm wrong with that but if so, it would mean that there wouldn't be many PADI instructors compared to other countries.

It used to be that way.
BSAC, the national club organisation, has been shrinking for about a decade now.
Most training is PADI these days.

Dear Philippine Dive Industry Forum

It has recently been bought to Project AWARE’s attention that some coral at Twin Rocks has been vandalised with Korean script.

Project AWARE are saddened to learn of such an activity as we work hard in partnership with PADI dive centres, resorts and the Professional membership to raise awareness amongst the diving community of the need to protect our underwater kingdoms and respect the creatures, plants and animals that we are lucky enough to visit through our diving adventures.

My colleagues have highlighted this incident to a Korean Dive Publication in the hope that this will raise awareness of the need to dive responsibly and respect our underwater world.
We hope that together with the Philippines Dive Industry Forum we can continue to educate divers, snorkelers and others about the importance of our marine environment. We have a responsibility to protect it and we hope that incidences of this kind do not happen again.

For further information on Project AWARE activities please visit the Asia Pacific section of www.projectaware.org

Thanks and best wishes

Joanne Marston
Coordinator, Project AWARE Asia Pacific

Project AWARE Asia Pacific

Conserving underwater environments through education, advocacy and action.

Unit 3, 4 Skyline Place

Frenchs Forest NSW 2086

Australia

Direct:
61 2 9454 2891

Fax:
61 2 9454 2999

Visit Project AWARE: www.projectaware.org

Back
Top Bottom