My Goodness!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A friend took this pic near twin rocks last sunday Jan. 15, 2006! Is that the language I think it is?!

NO WAY! Bastus!!!! it doesn't matter if it's korean, chinese, english, or even swahili - they shouldn't do that!!!!

spearFISHing is illegal at twin rocks right? not spearMANning??? better not see some mufferkuther doing that when i'm underwater...

Jag

And that was such a healthy-looking coral head. Oh well, maybe it'll recover.

Axua:
A friend took this pic near twin rocks last sunday Jan. 15, 2006! Is that the language I think it is?!

It is indeed our noble Hangul script! I can personally assure all of you that no agents of the DPRK was responsible for this dastardly act of sub aquatic vandalism. We must look further south for the culprits...

DearLeader:
It is indeed our noble Hangul script! I can personally assure all of you that no agents of the DPRK was responsible for this dastardly act of sub aquatic vandalism. We must look further south for the culprits...
welcome back jong! haven't seen you in a while!

Jag

Back
Top Bottom