MY Genesis 1 in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lemonade

Reaction score
Just got back home couple days ago after a week of diving Andaman Sea (Thailand & Burma) on board MY Genesis 1.
Incredible! Exceptional crew, wonderful diving!

I have no stake whatsoever in promoting them, just had to post this because I am so much thrilled with the operation.

Actually the boat itself is quite nice, but somewhat old and in no way state of the art, like some newer boats are. Here is when the co-owner/cruse director Pascal and the crew that he picked come into play. They make you forget about those minor things that the vessel is lacking in first hour or two being there!

If I ever dive again in Thailand (they operate from Phuket), I will not even consider anybody else as long as Pascal & Co. around.

The operation also recently acquired another boat, Anggun, which is newer, bigger, has more amenities, you might want to give it a shot too, and then let me know how it was. :D

P.S. I did get to see a whale shark on one of the dives, up-close and personal. :rainbow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom