My flatmate met casey Stoner...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
And scored a signed shirt to boot.

I officially hate her.

She is on washing duty 'till the end of the year.

Yup, sure is - he is the current championship leader, and rides for Ducati.

149976_stoner.jpg

Z..

Big deal... here in California there are Stoners all over the place. They're no big deal. By the way, I'm confused. In post #1 she is a she and in post #3 he is a he.

drbill:
Big deal... here in California there are Stoners all over the place. They're no big deal. By the way, I'm confused. In post #1 she is a she and in post #3 he is a he.

But they aren't leading the MotoGP championship :D

And they ain't Aussies :)

Let me clear it up - "She" - is my flatmate..

"He" - is Casey Stoner - the Moto GP Racer..

My bosses daughter met Kyle Busch at some sort of function, she's not a NASCAR fan and when her friend said "Hey that's Kyle Busch" she said, "Good for him". When he overheard her say "NASCAR, is that the one where they drive in circles?" he came over to "educate" this pretty girl about racing and she told him getting paid to drive in circles was stupid, when he told her how much money he made last year she told him the people who pay him are dumber than he is. He gave up and walked off LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
My bosses daughter met Kyle Busch at some sort of function, she's not a NASCAR fan and when her friend said "Hey that's Kyle Busch" she said, "Good for him". When he overheard her say "NASCAR, is that the one where they drive in circles?" he came over to "educate" this pretty girl about racing and she told him getting paid to drive in circles was stupid, when he told her how much money he made last year she told him the people who pay him are dumber than he is. He gave up and walked off LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

no offense, zee & zee's hobby, but this one is too funny! :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom