My first 5060 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaj

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so these are unedited other then being resized.

I just grabbed a few random ones, seems I took like 500 pics and after I go through I might find a couple that are ok.

anyways just wanted to post a couple.

all pics taken with Oly 5060 in ike housing and DS-125 strobe.

Jared

wow... very nice.

awesome pic of the nassau grouper. also, i love the hawksbill turtle.

any other pics of the honeycomb cowfish from another angle?

scubaj:
Ok so these are unedited other then being resized.

I just grabbed a few random ones, seems I took like 500 pics and after I go through I might find a couple that are ok.

anyways just wanted to post a couple.

all pics taken with Oly 5060 in ike housing and DS-125 strobe.

Jared

These are awsome for a first time with camera. Also love the grouper.

H2Andy:
wow... very nice.

awesome pic of the nassau grouper. also, i love the hawksbill turtle.

any other pics of the honeycomb cowfish from another angle?

ahh just saw I posted the shot where I was on top the cowfish. I have to look through and find it but there was a side shot of that also. I had just found him in there hiding when I took that shot.

Jared

Cool pictures Jared!
How was the camera? Were you well aquainted with it before you took it down? Did you find all the buttons when you needed them? Did it give you the results you wanted?

Very nice first shots. I really like the turtle.

scubaj:
seems I took like 500 pics and after I go through I might find a couple that are ok.

Ahhh, isn't this one of the beauties of digital? The more you use the camera your retention rate should go up, but just imagine if you had to pay for all those prints or slides that you didn't like?

Thanks for posting the nice photos. I think you're one of the few to post 5060 u/w photos on here, so I'm sure others would love to hear your comments on how it performs for u/w use. There were a lot of posts on the 5050 v 5060 a few weeks back so it would be interesting if you or someone else could do a side by side comparison at different focal lengths.

Keep on posting them pics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom