My Fantasy Island Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I'd like to offer my long "just for fun" story as an attachment, but I'm just not a computer person, and I don't know how? Got the story on the computer; how do load it??? :confused:

Not sure if you can attach a *.doc, *.txt, etc, file but you should be able to just copy the text from whatever source you have and paste it into the the post. As a note... I think there is some length limit.. not sure what it is.

Funny that you are putting your report up as I just got back from FI today and am about to write up a report myself. Should post it in the next few days.

Look forward to your post and I promise not to plagiarize :D

Bring up your report on your computer. click the mouse cursor on the first word of your story, then while holding down the left mouse button, highlight your story and then let up on the left mouse button, click the right mouse button, and left click on "copy"(make sure your mouse pointer is somewhere on the highlighted text befor you left click the mouse button)
Start internet explorer, go to scubaboard.com and click post new topic and then click in the box that says "TEXT" (the part where you would normally write a message) and then right click the mouse and left click on "paste". Hope this helps!

Geoff

Back
Top Bottom