My experience at Scuba Professionals of Arizona = AWFUL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing I have noticed when I order things online if I'm paying shipping I usually spring for the tracked 3 day or less shipping but when I get free shipping from a vendor all bets are off. They send it on the cheapest low priority routes available I have watched things get to the next town and then hangout for several days while the higher priority packages bump its spot on the truck.

Did it occur to ANYBODY that the OP may have been lied to regarding the tracking? I have shipped ALOT of stuff and unless it got lost I have never had it rescheduled 4 times without a customs hold.

I for one would LOVE to seethe tracking number so we can all track and see the facts.

I have seen MUCH more often a shop forget to order, be on credit hold, not have the money to buy and tell the customer it's ordered when in fact it is not. I am not saying that is the case here...but... we don't know the facts

This thread got nasty, and many folks violated the TOS of scubaboard.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread closed for cleanup. Name calling and Dog piling are a violation of ToS

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Multiple posts were removed for being off topic and ToS violations. Posts quoting ToS violating posts were also removed. Disagree all you want without being rude and breaking ToS. Continuing to post mean spirited insulting comments and name calling will only generate negative outcomes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom