My condolences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gehadoski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am sending my condolences to all Christian divers in scubaboard from all over the world.

gehadoski:
I am sending my condolences to all Christian divers in scubaboard from all over the world.
Green_Manelishi:
Aside: Oh, this is going to be interesting...

04.gif

If I were a betting man, my money would be on the death of the Pope.
But then, not all Christians are Catholic . . . .
Perhaps it is a heart felt condolence from one of a different faith?

hey, dont flame him you guys, I am pretty sure that was made in good faith from someone who was attempting to make post that was sensitive to cultures or religions other than their own..

you dont have to be tibetan to appreciate the dalai lama
you dont have to be african to apreciate Nelson Mandela
and you dont have to ba a catholic to appreciate the pope.

These guys have some of the toughest jobs in the world and generally do a great deal of good for humankind.

The Kraken:
If I were a betting man, my money would be on the death of the Pope.
But then, not all Christians are Catholic . . . .
Perhaps it is a heart felt condolence from one of a different faith?
Kraken--

Yes, I think you're right.

Gehadoski--

Sorry about my maybe flippant remark, about this being interesting. I assume maybe you're Muslim? I've always wondered... your username looks so... um... Polish. :D

Anyway, I'm a (believing but not-very-practicing) Roman Catholic. I'm actually an American of Polish descent (first generation), living in Poland now for a few years. I do appreciate your message -- thank you.

It has been very interesting living in Poland now, and seeing the reaction to the Pope's passing. It's been a week of mourning... black-ribboned national, city, and Papal flags out everywhere. Black ribbons on car antennas. Somber music and special programming on the radio.

Do Coptic Christians recognize the authority of the Pope?

So... Where did "gehadoski" come from?

--Marek

cancun mark:
hey, dont flame him you guys, I am pretty sure that was made in good faith from someone who was attempting to make post that was sensitive to cultures or religions other than their own..

you dont have to be tibetan to appreciate the dalai lama
you dont have to be african to apreciate Nelson Mandela
and you dont have to ba a catholic to appreciate the pope.

These guys have some of the toughest jobs in the world and generally do a great deal of good for humankind.

Sorry if it came across that way - no flaming intended. I am not Catholic, and I do have much respect for the Pontiff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom