My Booty stinks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May I suggest baby whipes for that white booty with a crack that has managed to step in s*&#^ and that has been bumped by a foot?

Run the drain tube down the right leg for a change.

:confused2 I thought I knew what this thread was all about until I tried searching Google with the phrase "smelly booty". Now I'm not so sure. :11:

Remember divers, don't go risking your own booty trying to save another booty that obviously has some serious problems.

Steriod cream the only true cure for a cracked white booty, As to the scent maybe a Proctologist would like your booty.

Throw them out and then stop peeing in your wetsuit :wink:

Go to the drug store and get some crack cream for the split, this will soften it and make it easier for the plumbers caulk or aquaseal to be applied. Enough aquaseal may take care of the stink also. If not soak it for a day or two in mirazyme or sink the stink. If this don't work lay off the beans and stop doing warhammers into your boot. I think I saw your photo and it looked like some of it went up into the boot. This sounds more like the problem than pissing in it.

Back
Top Bottom