My Birthday Dive September 12 - Lake Erie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can anybody else play in this pool :06: , or is it only for selected few :eyebrow: .Send an E to us at home as we have a wedding on Sat p.m. We are trying to arrange the Sun dive for Crystal beach again, with the Tugs as a side trip , weather permitting.
Nice Empess item Steve.
Thanks
T & J

Speculations, assumptions and otherwise aside - thanks for your thoughts, but I've already booked the dive charter.
Let's put this thread back on track...
Jonathan's operation is very mobile using a trailer to overland between ports - includes a compressor and mixing operation with his trailer. Kudos for marketing savvy!
If you want to check out his schedule or contact him for more details here is the link http://www.oteee.com/charters.htm.

Bon voyage D33p - too bad you'll be away... one of these day's.... :wink:

I was delighted to dive on the Raleigh a couple of weeks ago... for a shallow wreck she's really sweet. Tim Ballanti took us out on his boston whaler, he's been diving that wreck since he found her when he was 14, some 40 odd years ago.
There is so much to see, asside from being quite large, there is still a lot of the original machinery to see, as an added bonus: z-mussels have not completely covered over the woodwork. Coolest of all as a 30ft dive you get excellent bottom time to explore to your heart's content...

I'm looking forward to going back.

FreeFloat:
Boy guys you sure know how to derail a thread........ Poor Chris Red, trying to gain some interest in a Birthday dive, and you're off discussing a completely separate dive, ignoring Chris...........

Could we maybe have a Mod split this thread up into the two topics?
Right on FreeFloat tis a slippery slope
We sure get on the side band with some of these posts eh!

Lets get back on track Happy 29th Red

Twister:
Right on FreeFloat tis a slippery slope
We sure get on the side band with some of these posts eh!

Lets get back on track Happy 29th Red

k back to the facts... things fell through for the Lake Erie dive... now I understand why it's so hard to get a dive organized in Lake Erie :eyebrow:

I'm moving this whole shooting match over to NTD - Thanks for the nice wishes Tom! I hear there's a charter of some sort cooking in K-Town on Sept 12th - let's see what happens... Anyone want to join me?
I know Warren's in, probably Free Float too.... Just need a couple more n we've filled a charter!

Chris Red:
k back to the facts... things fell through for the Lake Erie dive... now I understand why it's so hard to get a dive organized in Lake Erie :eyebrow:

I'm moving this whole shooting match over to NTD - Thanks for the nice wishes Tom! I hear there's a charter of some sort cooking in K-Town on Sept 12th - let's see what happens... Anyone want to join me?
I know Warren's in, probably Free Float too.... Just need a couple more n we've filled a charter!

Where ya going? Got some wrecks picked out yet?

CDN ff:
Where ya going? Got some wrecks picked out yet?
I called the shop today... you know every time I go to Kingston we've planned a dive, I printed out the history of the wreck in technicolour with the history n everything - then we ended up on a different wreck... so I figure I'll get there for 9AM (aargh) and we'll dive where the Capt moores the boat :wink:
I've done a few neat wrecks that way, and then there are always new ones!
After there's dinner at the Diner and a really long haul home - so car pooling is alway nice (hint)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom