My 1st Try At Wide Angle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ED, Wow!!
Now those are some great shots, especially the last 2 absolutely breath-taking..
Love the shot of the sea fan with the diver in the background.
These shots are all great, ooof I need to get in the water again :).

I'm curious, could you post the exif data for these shots (shutter speed, aperture value) and let us know what sort of post processing you did on these pics?

By the way, I can't believe that this is your 1st try as these pics are all gorgeous :).

Good idea, I would like to see the exif data also

I enjoyed the composition on all these pics. Nice work.

Thanks for all your kind compliments and they really encourage me to shoot more.

Alcina - It'll be great, thanks for the offer in advanced. :wink:
DesertEagle - I should say, it's a great camera. Go for it!
DrTheo - All the shot were taken with the built-in wide angle (28mm). No additional attachement.
JamDiver - It is my first try on wide angle. Normally, I prefer to shoot more macro, but now with my S80, I'll try to shoot more wide angle. I'll upload the pics into My Gallery and you should be able to see the Exif from there. :wink:
Tollie - As long as you don't give up, there's always another chance. That's what diving is all about, right! :wink:

I'm off to Bali tomorrow, I'll share more when I'm back! :D

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
I'm off to Bali tomorrow, I'll share more when I'm back! :D

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Lucky guy :wink:.
Btw I can't believe that's from a S80 wow!!
Lol now I wonder if I should have bought that camera!

Have fun in Bali.

Hi Jam!

Just came back from Bali last nite. Will share more pics, once I'm done sorting them out. :wink:
My personal opinion, S80 is awesome. :D

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom