Must dive caves, mexico.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are you staying when your in Mexico? For cave diving, Tulum and Playa del Carmen are the best locations. You will have lots of caves to dive. If you are interested in taking a course so you will have navigation choices then that would open up your cave choices even more. Protec Tulum and Protec Playa are excellent cave diving shops. They have the XDeep line of gear.

Where are you staying when your in Mexico? For cave diving, Tulum and Playa del Carmen are the best locations. You will have lots of caves to dive. If you are interested in taking a course so you will have navigation choices then that would open up your cave choices even more. Protec Tulum and Protec Playa are excellent cave diving shops. They have the XDeep line of gear.

We are staying in puerto aventuras behind the gates. We will pick up the tanks at zero gravity. We don't mind driving 60 to 90 minutes.

We are staying in puerto aventuras behind the gates. We will pick up the tanks at zero gravity. We don't mind driving 60 to 90 minutes.
Fred and Chris at zero gravity will have all the info you need.
they also have a book with most of the easy access caves with directions and instructions if you need to acquire a key. you're in good hands with Zero G

Fred and Chris at zero gravity will have all the info you need.
they also have a book with most of the easy access caves with directions and instructions if you need to acquire a key. you're in good hands with Zero G

I stayed at zero gravity with my cave 1 course, the service/info was really good! But its always good to hear people's personal experience :D.

It seems Zapote is only allowed single tank and with an instructor?
And there is another way to get in Hells bells from another cenote? Does anyone knows that way? (ok, it is full ave/c2, but doable?)

if the TS does a full cave/C2, he has no navigational limits anymore, but still has the 'limits' of backmount. But I think there is enough to dive in backmount.

I did full technical cave and i'm in Mexico at the moment. Caves done so far are : taj mahal, na hoch, santa cruz, mayan blue, angelita and a private cenote.

In cenote santa cruz we toke the black forest jump, it whas simple amazing.

Tomorrow we will go to chan hol.

Cristal is still on the to do list.

Any advise for good cenotes/jumps is welcome

Chan Hol is amazing - do the professor loop if you can.

I did full technical cave and i'm in Mexico at the moment. Caves done so far are : taj mahal, na hoch, santa cruz, mayan blue, angelita and a private cenote.

In cenote santa cruz we toke the black forest jump, it whas simple amazing.

Tomorrow we will go to chan hol.

Cristal is still on the to do list.

Any advise for good cenotes/jumps is welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom